Pick a plan. If you can’t choose give us a call and we’d be glad to help.
Geriatric Solutions works with each client on an individual basis to develop a specialized care plan which is appropriate and efficient for their particular situation. Our highly specialized staff of Nurse Practitioners works closely with our clientele to individualize their care to help them meet their health related goals.
- $500 yearly, plus $ 50 enrollment fee
- $500 if paid upfront (enrollment fee waived)
- $200 down, then a monthly payment of $31.81 for 11 months.
- $1000- for the year, plus $50 enrollment fee
- $ 900 if paid upfront
- $200 down, then a monthly payment of $ 77.27 for 11 months.
- $1150 for the year, plus $50 enrollment fee
- $ 1100 if paid upfront
- $200 down, then a monthly payment of $90.90 for 11 months.
- $1300 yearly, plus $50 enrollment fee.
- $1250 if paid upfront.
- $200 down, then a monthly payment of $104.54 for 11 months.
*College Students Proof Of School Enrollment Will Be Needed
*Access to low-cost medication.
*Adult medicine and wellness care
*Chronic disease management (high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol etc.)
*Most routine labs/blood work**
*Nebulizer treatment if needed
*Preventative medicine care
*Routine Physicals (including bloodwork)
*Urgent (non-life threatening) Care
* Complimentary portal service
* Medical clearance and PPD
* Medication refill excluding opiates, controlled substances
* Preo-op Clearance
* Referral to specialist if needed
* Up to 6 office follow up visits for the year (cannot roll over)
* Up to two B-12 injections
**Additional Fees May Apply.
Insurances We Accept
*If you have any questions regarding the insurances we accept, please call our office at 772-828-3752.